Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions? We’ve got answers!
- A transfer of ownership (document varies depending on province)
- A photocopy of your driver’s license
- Also note that your vehicle will also need to be free and clear of any liens (any debt owing on the vehicle).
Absolutely not, but we will still run the offer by you. You ultimately have the final say for any offers that are under your minimum sale price. However, if the offer hits or exceeds your minimum sale price, we will accept the offer on your behalf.
The fees depend on how much your vehicle ends up selling for. Here are some examples:
- Sale price of $5000 = Fee of $445
- Sale price of $10,000 = Fee of $570
- Sale price of $15,000 = Fee of $695
- Sale price of $20,000 = Fee of $745
In the off-chance that your vehicle does not sell after 3 live auctions, we would only charge a fee of $149. This includes the $35 vehicle history report that we would have to perform. We will supply you with a copy of the report.
Your vehicle will run in 3 different live auctions. Additionally, it will be posted up on our daily online auction. This way, we know we’ve hit all of our potential buyers.
That’s okay! Around 90 per cent of the vehicles we sell are not safety certified. All we need to do is declare any major problems with the vehicle.
We strongly advise keeping the insurance on your vehicle or at least having storage Insurance to make sure you’re covered for any acts of nature. Better safe than sorry.